Congratulations to this year's winners!
1st Place - Penn Insight
Kriti Gaur, University of Pennsylvania, Renal, Post-doc
Sudharsan Parthasarathy, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Post-doc
Cherie CAI, University of Pennsylvania, Biotechnology grad student
2nd Place - Hermetic Solutions
Rosie Jiang, JHU SOM, Pathology PhD student
Michael Ayers, JHU SOM, Pathology PhD Student
Samantha Semenkow, JHU SOM, Pathology PhD Student
Alyssa Walker, JHU SOM, Pathology PhD Student
Bradley Waters, JHU Carey Business School, Global MBA Student
3rd Place - Gene-ius
Vasudha Aggarwal, JHU SOM, PhD Student
Wendy Yang, JHU, MSPH
Hani Bakhshaee, JHU, Mechanical engineering, postdoc
Jaishree Singh, JHU SPH, MSPH Student
Mayriam Robles, JHU, MBA/MPH Student
What is it?
- Teams will solve a business problem in the biotech/healthcare industry. The case will be released on April 8th, 2016 and teams will present on April 15th, 2016, 12pm - 7pm at the Johns Hopkins Medical Campus
Why you should apply?
- Network with consultants from McKinsey, BCG, ZS, LEK, Beghou, Navigant, CBPartners, Dean and ClearView
- Ask questions at our Consulting Career Panel
- Win a BIG Prize!
2nd place: $2,000 +1 week PrepLounge Membership
3rd place: $1,000 + 1 week PrepLounge Membership
- PhD/MD/JD, Master/MBA, undergraduate, and Postdoctoral Fellows
- Assemble your team of 3-5 members and apply before 11:59 PM EST, March 23rd!!
- Team selections are made on a rolling basis, so preference will be given to early applicants.
- It is FREE to apply and participate
- We will provide snacks, drinks, dinner, and an unforgettable learning experience for you!
Looking for teammates?
- Medical campus info session: March 15th, 5 - 6 pm Location TBD
- Homewood info session: March 16th 5 - 6pm Location TBD
- Looking for teammates? Sign up and contact other individuals here.
- Register here
- Send single-page resumes of all team members as one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: teamname_resumes
Confirmed Sponsors (updated 4/1/16)